- He/she helps you with your budget: with years of experience in the field, quotes and prices from different providers, it’s easy to create an investment budget for the Wedding. This allows us to take care of every penny directed to that budget accordingly.
- Designs your wedding: A wedding professional has the knowledge and the capacity to design a wedding based on a concept or decoration style you wish. He/she knows the tendencies, looks constantly for the newest things in the market, the products and decoration ideas.
- Refers professional providers who are trustworthy: today we can check a product or service in pictures and videos through social media, however, as we know in this globalized era, not everything that shines is gold, and not everything we see on social media is real. So you must never go on just based on those posts. Us Planners know the professionals behind those inspiring images, and this allows us to know if the provider is trustworthy and if their products/services are qualified.
- Quotes and finds the best prices: just as the big supermarket chains we negotiate the best prices with all the providers; thanks to the volume of sales we facilitate them. So us Planners can negotiate better conditions and prices for our couples.
- Keeps your schedule of meetings and goes with you to them: so you don’t need to make more time out of your job and daily activities to call, schedule and confirm any appointment and menu’s tastings.
- We preview possible missteps: our experience allows us to prognosticate and thus avoid missteps that may occur on the wedding day. With a good design and organization of the venue, the wedding day becomes more calm and relaxed for you.
- We keep the wedding’s protocol schedule on the day: during the Venue, the bride and groom; as well as the guests, only have to worry about being on time. The day’s organization, with a previously created schedule made by the Planner, allows him/her to work that day as a Ceremony Master, who handles and controls every detail of the wedding. Thanks to this, everything will come along as planned months before.
To receive more advice and tips for your wedding, subscribe to our Youtube Channel